November 18, 2009

Lilli's 1st Choir Concert

My sweet singer had her 1st concert on thursday the 12th!
It was awesome!
She was so professional. She only looked at the audience during applause times!
Else, her eyes were on her teacher!!!
I was so proud!
They did a great job! I especially loved the final number, "America"!
I felt moved.... patriotic to say the least!
Emily enjoyed the concert,
but she also enjoyed goofing around with her best friend, Collin!
They kept making funny faces for the camera, heres one of the many!


Maggie sat so quiet and watched so intently.


Later that night, Katie just wouldn't go to sleep, as usual!
She decided to go get nearly every clip we had and put them in our hair!
This is about 1/2 way through our hair-do!
I thought she was finishing up, and told Joe to take our picture before she went to bed.
But, BED......What's that?
I had about 10 more clips in my hair by the time she had tired!
We had fun, even though I was tired way before she was!

1 comment:

Carlie said...

That is funny about the clips, and is Emily meaning to pull an I love you sign? That is classic! The concert was very good and that song moved me too!