What do you CELEBRATE?!
- A warm walk!! NO RAIN!!
- Strong Children, who DID whine, but minimally!
- A strong body! I wish I could have run!
- My Mother-in-law didn't have to quit, she PUSHED HARD, even though her hip and knee were giving out the whole time!
- A wonderful friend, who let me borrow this great double stroller!! Thanks, Carlie!
- The holy Spirit guiding me.....I'll explain.
After we were finished with the walk, and done with our "breakfast" in the park. We all went to line up in the stroller line. As we were waiting in the line, which was hidden behind another line, Janet said, "Are we missing someone?" My heart started going a million beats per minute!
"MAGGIE! Where is Maggie?!" I SCREAMED, "MAGGIE!!!". I heard the spirit tell me go back to where we were picnicking. I saw her, running FRANTICALLY back and froth, like a dog in a kennel, looking for me! I screamed again, "MAGGIE!". She saw me, and we RAN to each other, faster than we had run before! I held her in my arm and we cried and cried! I was so scared, but no scoldings were given! I just held her and told her over and over again how much I loved her!
Maybe that's how our Father in Heaven feels when we get LOST, and we are frantically looking for Him. When we finally find Him, he doesn't scold, he just fills us with his love!
I am grateful that the Lord Loves ME! I am grateful that He gave me a glimpse of how much He loves me, through my feelings of Love for My Lost Child!
He Loves Us! No Matter where we are, and wants us to enfold us in his loving arms!
Find Him TODAY, and get your HUG!