November 9, 2009

Fall is in My Tree, and Other Goofy Stuff!

Every year my tree looses it's leafs before they can change color.
Somehow, this year has been different.
There isn't a ton of beautiful colors on my tree, but there is a different color.
A light green, almost yellow!!!!
Fall is actually happening to our tree!




Katie and Emily wanted to go swimming so bad the other morning.
So, I put their goggles on and put them in the bath!
They LOVED it!
A thumbs -up from Kate!




Bath- time fun is my favorite!
In know soon there will be no more pictures of bath time!
I have to get them whilest I can!


Katie sat on her ball the other night and proceeded to beg me to take her picture! I took about 20 shots of her soing some silly poses! I love how she is growing up!
What an amazing and fun time in life we are having!!!

1 comment:

sheila said...

Lacey: Thank You soooo much for all the wonderful pictures it helps me stay close to your wonderful family. Loads of Love Aunt Sheila