November 20, 2009

Christmas Dresses

So the story goes like this...
Lilli found "the one" at Target on Wednesday
while we were shopping for new church shoes.
So, we HAD to get it, because Lilli is pretty particular about her dresses.
Maggie was sad that she didn't get one.
So on Friday I took just Maggie out shopping for her christmas dress.
1st Target, no dress for Maggie, but a beautiful dress for Katie.
2nd, Fred Meyer. No dress for Maggie, but a perfect dress for Emily.
We were going to go home, Maggie was pretty discouraged. I said lets go look at Burlington.
3rd, Burlington. Dress for Maggie!!!
Yeah! I love making my kids happy and beautiful.
Here they are, my 4 girls wearing 4 dresses from 4 different shopping adventures.







I'm glad that is over with!

2 comments:

sheila said...

4 Beautiful dresses to go with 4 Beautiful Girls; Thank You for sharing with us.
Love Aunt Sheila

Anonymous said...

The girls are growing up so fast...there so pretty!