January 5, 2012

Halloween


My 4 Ghouls
This is what they chose to wear to the ward Trunk or Treat and party.
 Normally I do not allow this type of make-up if we are going to be in the church building...
but I guess this year I let it slide, because I thought we would get there late enough that the inside stuff would be done and we could just Trunk-or-Treat and leave. I was wrong, because the LDS culture never starts anything on time, and we were in the church building for quite sometime, making me very uneasy. Oh well!

Katie the witch

Maggie the zombie Juliet


 Lilli the zombie


 Emily the zombie princess


Joe was "Virtue" and I was his opposite, "Vice"! HAHA!
Thanks be to my new sis-in-law, Fontanna, for the awesome dress, which I altered down from a 16 to a 6! 
I'm awesome!
How did Fontanna have a size 16 dress? She's like a 2! Weird...but thanks!

Now on to Halloween Night!


Lilli's pumpkins. 

Maggie's

Katie's

Emily's.
The kiddos all designed their own pumpkins. 
I just did the actual carving. 
I love how creative they are!
They HAD to wear different costumes for Halloween. I guess they like variety.

Emily as a "Pretty Princess"
Those eyelashes are soooo long...luckily right now they are also soooo blonde. 


Maggie as "Juliet"
This dress she is wearing is the same dress I wore when I was 16. It has been altered. I am so glad we kept it!

Katie as "Pretty Rapunzel"

Lilli as the "Nerd"
When she picked this costume, the line from the Charlie Brown Halloween Special kept playing in my head...
Where Lucy says you are supposed to pick out a costume that is opposite of your true character, and she is wearing a witches costume...
Yeah, Lilli...you are Lucy!




Katie's picture says it all...they scored!
They sorted and bagged, and it lasted past Thanksgiving!
The 1st day of December, I told them to eat it or I was throwing it away...
the wrappers were really starting to annoy.
Plus, I knew Christmas candy and it's wrappers were on the way... SHEESH!  
Next year, we won't stay out till Emily is crying that her legs hurt. We will come in way before that!



No comments: