January 9, 2012

Christmas Concerts

Lilli's Christmas Concert, at Nampa High Auditorium

I had to include a picture of her teacher, Mr. Ledbetter. 
He is a silly and fun, and he is a perfect fit for a Jr. High choir teacher! 
Lilli loves him, and she loves being in choir!


 Lilli had her 1st solo! It was only 2 measures long, but still!
I was not this brave in 6th grade! Go Lilli!!!


The song is "Christmas Fever" and I included the video in this post! It's great!


Maggie is also in Choir this year! I love all the concerts!!! It's so much fun to see them enjoying their talents!

Both Lilli and Maggie are awesome Choir girls! They knew how to position their mouths for the best sound! And they are so poised! Never goofing off, always looking to their director! I guess I taught them well!
And I am so proud.


Katie is her usual spot.


Maggie's choir singing, "Masters in this Hall"

 
Lilli's Choir singing, "Christmas Fever"

 "Winter Has Begun"

Hope you enjoyed some sounds of the season.
I have been hearing these songs in my house since October.
It's a great time of life!

1 comment:

casa chandler said...

Awesome job on your solo, Lilli! What a beautiful voice!