October 2, 2008

How Long to Post on Dial-up?

So, I switched to dial-up, since the high-speed is getting too expensive. So, since I keep forgetting to take my computer to my mom's house when I go, I thought I would try to see if it works. If it takes too long, I definetly wont do it again, but keep my lap-top close to the door so I don't forget! So here it goes.

Lilli-the Goalie-Bully
Game 1 Score 5-2 US!
Lilli watching as her the other team scored!

As if I need to say what happened.....game 2 lost....3-5.

I have no pictures for game 3, actually the pictures are the Women's Fitness Walk. Her team did fine without her, even in the rain. The won 5-3.

Game 4, again, no pictures. It was the Women's Conference for me, and I left her game right in the middle. I enjoyed the conference though, especially Pres. Uchdorf's talk on being a "creator". That is what I am doing right now, after all. They won their game 2-1. A score that actually sounded like a professional soccer score. Way to go Pink Lightning!

Game 5-Lilli boycotted this game, for a very good reason. General Conference. We let Lilli decide what she wanted to do. We did not push her or prod her in any way. she simple said, I want to watch Conference. What a strong testimony to do the right. I am so proud of her!

As for what we learned at conference..... We learned a great many, tender and important things, nearly every talk spoke to our spirits! This was the 1st Conference in our married life that we watched or attended every session. Our children Lilli and Maggie also watched every session. What a great, family strengthening time! I can't wait to read the talks again!

No comments: