September 24, 2008

Notice the New Card

Well, I thought you all might like to know that my new blog, LaeLin Photography is up and running! I am thrilled for this new endevor to become more artistic in my photography. Both my little sister, Lindsay and I take the pictures, and then I have the task of putting the artistic touches on the beautiful shots. We will update it from time to time, so all you have to do is click on the business card to the right. It will take you right over to the blog. You comments are always welcome on that blog too! Thank you all for all your support.

Here are some cute pictures I took yesterday. Katie really thinks she is a big girl, it is fun to watch her grow.
Doing home work with Maggie!
Wearing sunglasses with Mommy.
Eating chalk! Not so much a big girl activity, but cute none-the-less!
Fighting over big-girl drinks with cousin Jules! I think you all can tell who won the fight, and who was saying, "Oh, MAN!!!"

No comments: