October 11, 2008

Pom-Pom Frenzy

Emily and Katie found the pom-poms yesterday, and I just HAD to take pictures!! Emily was singing the whole time, the song, "Best of Both Worlds" from Hannah Montana. It was quite funny. Katie was trying to sing along, she can do the the middle part where the song goes...."OHHHH". It was too bad that my camera that can take video got busted by that 1 year old. I have absolutly no way to capture those awesome learning how to sing moments. Hopefully Santa will get me a nice digital video camera for Christmas. Hint, hint!! Any way, here is some cute pictures of my future cheerleaders!



After playing with the pom-poms, Emily lay down on the floor for some 'pose-for-the-camera' time, and Katie thought she was inviting her for a pony ride.
Lastly, I dyed my hair yesterday, I do it every 4-6 weeks, but this time, for some reason I think I my hair color makes me resemble my lovely sister, Lori....maybe?!

No comments: