July 12, 2008

Out of Stress-NO-Stress Me Out

So, if you have been reading like a good friend, you will already know that Katie broke my camera on Emily's birthday! It was sucky, but there was a waranty, so we got it fixed.....we thought! We finally recieved it back, just in time for the 4th, I was soooo happy! We took it with us to our friends house, and about 2 shots in, the camera started acting funny again, not focusing, not even taking pictures sometimes, it was definetlty NOT fixed. So, we took it back to have them fix it again. While I was there talking to the sales mangers, I just lost it. I started crying and was really emotional. I guess sometimes being emotional pays off, because they swapped me right then and there for a BRAND NEW camera! I was sooo grateful that we had purchased the waranty! Best Buy rocks! However, when we got home, I put my huge zoom lens on my new camera to go try it out, and BLAM_O! The problem was not the camera, it was the lens! They don't waranty a lens, so we had to go buy a new one! $200 later, and a $60 charge for a new service plan for the camera, and we are finally back in business. I definetly learned my lesson....never leave expencive things lying around for little fingers to get a hold of! Avery tired but happy Lacey! Here are some updated pictures of Lilli's scar. Her knee is NOT dislocated, but she does have a hair-line fracture at the top of the bone where the knee cap covers. She can't do any jumping for another 2 weeks! Poor girl! Can you see the stiches scares? Pretty cool, eh? I ove my camera. Fianlly, the last update I want to share...Katie is almost walking. She can push the baby doll stroller around without falling, she is very steady, but take the help away, and she cowers! Not ready yet, but close!

No comments: