July 2, 2008

Maggie Lost a Tooth

So, it isn't a new thing to have Maggie loose a tooth. She has lost 2 already, and she warned me a few days ago that both her top teeth were loose. I knew it would be soon, like weeks, because they weren't crazy loose.
So here's the story, what I know at least.

Maggie came to my work on Tuesday. I said she could come for the afternoon. She has been missing me a lot since I have gone to work for Janet this summer. Well, she burst into the office, and starts screeching, "Mommy, Mommy!" If any of you know Maggie, you know that she is a drama queen and very loud about even the simplest things. I thought she was just excited to see me, but then I see what she is showing me....The HUGE hole in her mouth! It looked like it had been bleeding, I knew something must have happened.
"What happened?" I asked, very perplexed. "Lilli elbowed me!" She seemed very easy going about it, and almost pleased with herself. Waht happened was, Lilli was holding the door closed at the Library so that her little cousin, Annabelle wouldn't escape while they were checking out their books, when Maggie decided she wanted to get going before the rest of the group. Maggie likes to be a pill, to push the limits. Lilli is more of a straight arrow, seldom a rule breaker, especially if it's a 'Grandma Rule'. Lilli wouldn't budge. Maggie fought her. Then...POW, an elbow to the face, and POP a tooth in Maggie's cheek.
She is indeed pleased. She didn't cry with the blood, she simply took joy in knowing the Tooth Fariy would bring her MONEY!! Crazy girl!
By the way, SHE wanted me to do this post, I think she wants lots of comments, so feel free to leave her one, even if you don't have a google account, it will still work.......DRAMA

No comments: