July 12, 2008

The 3rd, 4th, and 5th

So, many of you know, I have gone to work at Malibu Medical, our Family-owned weight-loss clinic. I have been VERY tired, and never have time for anything. I still have time to document our little families growth though! Thank Goodness!!
Katie turned 1! That was fun. We celebrated on the 4th, she only had a short nap that day, so by the time we took pictures of the present opening, she was tired. After another short nap, we let her eat her cake, YUMMY! She did enjoy that.
The 4th was celebrated with Joe's family at a friends house for a pool party. That was fun, and we actually got some free swimmimg lessons that day from Amy, an actual swimming teacher, she has incited the girls back for more free lessons starting next week.....SCORE! We went home and went to bed that night. Too much sun I guess.
On the 5th we got out the sparklers and pop=its and had some fun in the front yard. It was totally worht it to me to stretch it out over 2 days...I am just so gang tired! Here are some great shots we got!Emily having fun in the water.
Maggie CHEESE! The best cheese around.
Katie gets a Sock Monkey from Daddy.....LOVE IT!!
Chocolate cup-cake, my favorite!
Emily, experiencing her 1st sparkler on the 4th. she liked it even though it was still light out when we did them.
Joe, Lilli and Maggie doing sparklers on the 5th.

No comments: