April 29, 2010

This is ALL Lilli

This is Lilli's FAVORITE artist right now!
MC Esher
She went on-line and downloaded her favorite work, and then wrote up why they were her favorites. I thought it would be fun to share it with you, cause I think my daughter is the coolest, most hip kid there is!
"Bond of Union"

There are people in the spirals. It looks cool.
"Reptiles"
It looks very cool!


"Drawing Hands"

The hands are drawing themselves inside the picture.

"Labyrinth"

It's kinda like a maze. The guy is there and then there and upside down!


"Spiral"

It looks cool! And, the artist didn't plan it out!


"Sphere"

He drew himself using a mirrored ball,
then he drew himself in the ball and his own hand holding the ball.
So it's a self portrait!



Isn't my daughter awesome!

2 comments:

Lindsay Kay said...

I think Lilli is rad!

Anonymous said...

you rock Lilly!!!