April 6, 2010

A Dancing Fool

A few weeks back, I had the opportunity to go watch Maggie during her dance classes.
This event is so named, "Watch-Week".
She never ceases to amaze me. Her poise, her flexibility, her attitude...
She IS a Dancer, through and through!
1st, Jazz class, with her AWESOME teacher, and academy director, Alexis Langworthy!
Maggie loves her to death!
Her face just lights up when she's dancing! I know this is what she wants to be doing!

Check out the concentration on her face!!!
She does this tongue thing when she is really trying to get it perfect.
I saw it again and again...especially with she did her leaps! SO CUTE!


Here's a high kick that she gets to do in her recital performance!
She is the only dancer in this class that gets to do it!
She feels really privileged!

Next, Ballet. Teacher, Miss Sarah.

Maggie gets a bit bored in this class,
mostly because the teacher thinks they are 5, and makes them listen to Disney crap!
I was bored, and tired when this class was over.
Maggie was beautiful!


I am so grateful that I have the opportunity to give
Maggie the opportunity to develop her talents!
We love our little DANCING FOOL!

1 comment:

Carlie said...

She is a talented one for sure! I wish Madeline could "get it" like Maggie does with dance- that would be so fun!