April 15, 2010

Some Outdoor Fun

Emily has been riding Katie's tricycle lately!
It doesn't bug Katie at all, because she pretty much refuses to peddle!
Maybe this summer she will get it! Until then, have fun, Em!



This shot was taken to show silly Maggie in Katie's baby swing!
She was a little embarrassed that I was taking the picture, hence she didn't look at the camera!
But, I love that all the kids were having fun, and being good!


They played outside for hours!!! It was soooo nice,
especially since I was inside miserable with a nasty cold and cough!
What good kids I have!


And, Last...... MY TULIPS!!!
I am so grateful for spring, and beautiful flowers!

1 comment:

sheila said...

Lacey; thank you for all you do; your blog helps me stay in touch with your special family. Love always; Aunt Sheila