April 22, 2008

More Soccer Fun

Update.... The girls played great this last Saturday! I had a very busy day! Maggie's game was at 12 noon. I took her all by myself. Katie was napping, Lilli didn't want to get out of her jammies or stop watching Saturday morning cartoons. She is alot like me in that way. As a child I would watch as long as I could, usually until they were over. Ans Emily was content. It was really cold out, around 40. When we left to go to the feilds, Maggie pointed out that it was snowing. I told her it was just the blossoms falling from the trees, but the one "blossom" hit the windsheild, and melted! Blossoms don't melt, do they?

So it was snowing a bit, but that didn't bug Maggie too much. Her team creamed the other team 24-3. Her coach actually said that he is sort of bummed that we are so good. It makes the games a little boring. We actually stop cheering, and just clap a liitle when they get too far ahead. Hopefully we have a comparble team to play sometime during this season.

Here are some cute pics from her game.


The coach loves the high 5's after someone scores, this was after Maggie did a terrific assist.Helping Annabelle score a goal! After the game, of course.

Lilli had a great game as well, though this one wasn't the best for me. Joe got the flu in between the 2 games, so he was home sleeping it off. Consiquently, I had all the girls, in the cold by myself! Lilli was put in as keeper right away, she is really great at it! Really agressive. It is truelly amazing to me to watch her grow and progess. She is really doing well. She is by for the best goally on her team, and I'm not just bragging!!


They lost the game, I can't remember accuately, but I didn't watch the whole thing. Katie fell asleep in my arms, Emily was on the play ground, and Maggie was in the sand box, I had to keep my eyes all over the place. It wasn't pretty though. I think they were definetly down by 4. Lilli played great though.


That's all for this weeks update. So long for now from the land of soccer princesses.

No comments: