January 28, 2010

A-HA!

I Just got home from a long Doctor Visit for Kate.
I went in because she kept getting stomach flu and not so fun bathrooming.
She would be sick for 3 days, better for five, sick again, better again......
So, I was really worried!!
We found out, that our precious little girl, Katie-Bug has a parasite in her spleen from...
Shadow!!!!

Now, I LOVE my cat, but I feel stuck right now.
He gave Katie flees when she was 6 months old.
He gave Katie ring-worm when she was 18 months old,
and now this!!!
What do I do?
Has he had his 3 strikes.....should we put him down?
What are my options.
I am not one to think that my cat is one of my kids, but he is special to us.
There will be heart-ache!
Man, I have a lot to think about!


2 comments:

Lindsay Kay said...

time for the cat to go

Anonymous said...

That's so sad! But I agree, time for kitty go bye-bye.