October 27, 2009

Update on our weekends

So, 2 weekends ago
On Sunday afternoon,
while I was busy napping,
Lilli and Maggie were busy building this Lego clown.
I didn't know they had built it, because they had taken it apart and cleaned up before I was able to take a picture of it.
They explained they had built it, and I protested! I wanted a picture!! So....
They built it again, just for me!
Truly Amazing Artists!

Next, this last weekend!
After a busy morning.... Primary Program Practice!!
Maggie went to a birthday party, Katie napped and Emily watched a movie.
Lilli and I went to her last soccer game of the fall season.
Since no one was there to watch her,( except Karl and Janet, thank you guys),
I decided to take good documentation of the game,
and I got some awesome shots of my soccer queen!
So, I thought I would share some with you!







She is such a beautiful runner!!! So graceful!


Good use of the body!!!



Corner kick!


She sure known how to read the field, she know exactly where the ball is heading and gets there every time! She is a "TAKE-CHARGE" type of player!
Even though she had a rough time this year, a lot of 1st time players on her team, she had a good time, and has decided to once again do soccer next season!
So, in about 6 months there will be a post similar to this one!!!
I LOVE WATCHING MY AWESOME SOCCER GIRL PLAY!!!!
Last, Family Home Evening
Pumpkins!




The girls wanted to carve and paint their pumpkins!
So creative!

We had a great time.... Every one!!

2 comments:

Jeff and Kris said...

Thanks for the soccer pictures. I was so sad that I missed the last game. She is truely a great soccer player.

Carlie said...

Love the scary pumpkins! Lilli is so awesome at soccer! I wish Cam had some of her athleticism! Did Maggie have fun at the build-a-bear party? Madeline did!