October 29, 2009

Halloween Parade

Yet again it is that WONDERFUL time of the year!!
I am being sarcastic, because I really do HATE this holiday,
there are a few things, however, that I LOVE!
This being one of them.
The Annual Halloween Parade at Centennial Elementary!!
Princess Maggie
China Doll Lilli
Cousin Annabelle even attended this year,
Princess of course!
Maggie loved having Anna walk with her!






Lilli wanted a turn with Annabelle.
As Maggie's class ended their parade, Lilli quickly swept up Anna.
Away they went!
I LOVE my children's EXCITEMENT about dressing-up!
I LOVE seeing my children in their classrooms, with their friends and teachers!
I LOVE documenting every minute and helping my children gain happy memories!
So, I guess I do LOVE the holiday after all!

2 comments:

casa chandler said...

cute costumes! looks like fun!

sheila said...

Thanks once again Lacy for the WONDERFUL BLOG. It helps me stay connected to you and your wonderful family; boy how they are growing. Love and Kisses to all.
Aunt Sheila