September 19, 2009

Maggie, and dance watch week

The story of Why Maggie is in Dance
Well, Maggie really was having a hard time deciding this year what she wanted to do for her "Fun -Time". She decided on Gymnastics, and proceeded to cart-wheel her way through the summer. She even learned how to round-off and hand-spring, and 1-handed cart-wheel. But every night she would complain off knee pain. The complaining got worse and worse.
We realized, gymnastics was too hard on her body. Dance is hard on it as well, but not AS hard. So here she is, dancing for Xpressions Dance Academy, again, and having a great time!
Still showing off her 1- handed cart-wheel!

Stretch out ladies!!

This is as big as her class is.... but it's cool with me!

Learning a new step isn't easy, but when she gets it right, boy do her eyes light up!

In Ballet class with Miss Sarah.
One BAD thing has happened since Maggie has started dance! Emily is so sad, and cries when Maggie goes. Oh, she doesn't miss her sister....
SHE IS SO JEALOUS!
She wants to go to dance so bad. I am desperately trying to find the money to do it. I hope I can make it work so I can get her in as well!
I love that my kids LOVE to dance!

3 comments:

sheila said...

Wonderful; GO MAGS.
AUNT SHEILA LOVES YOU.

Carlie said...

I still wish she was in Madeline's class! And I LOVE the pics of Cameron, I want to see all of them! Thanks a ton!

Lindy Lue said...

i think these are some of your best pictures yet!