July 10, 2009

Fun in the Mud

So, my kids favorite past time, as of late, is playing in our would be garden.
They put lots of water in the dirt and get extra filthy. I don't pretend to have the cleanest kids, they usually are wearing their food on their faces and cloths, but this goes beyond any normal mess. Yes, Emily is wearing a swimming suit, just in case you can't tell.


Talk about mud bath. This girl is ready for a day spa!


What a cute messy mug!

I love this shot.... it shows the mass amount of water being poured into the mud!

Lilli was playing too, but just not as flamboyantly!

Maggie choose NOT to get messy, but sun tan instead. This is a character trait of hers, beauty before fun! She will immediatly change her cloths if they get any thing dirty on them.

We of course had a ton of fun sitting back and watching the kids! But the REALLY fun part came when I had the opportunity to hose them all off before they came in! Who knew torturing your kids could be so fun!

3 comments:

Larry said...

Is Joe actually smiling in that last photo?!

Joe Green said...

Well the suns not in my eyes...

Carlie said...

Classic pictures! I love kids in mud!