August 16, 2008

Summer Fun and the Trampoline

Well, 1st off, back in early July, the girls had friends over to play one afternoon, and somehow they got it into their pretty little heads that it would be totally awesome to play Tarzan! The scarey part is, they decided to REALLY play Tarzan, swinging from tree branches off the trampoline! Yikes! I don't know who was braver, the girls, or ME for stading by watching!




Crazy girls! The 2nd is more calm.
The girls wanted to build a fort, so they took a ton of blankets outside, and with a little help from Mom, whammo! Instant fort!





Aren't they cute!!! It was really nice in the fort. It was cool and breezy. I almost fell asleep while I was out with them. No one wanted to go in for dinner! Also, the girls all begged for days to sleep outside in their fort. It was really cute. I didn't let them though. I didn't want to make Katie sleep out, so I had to stay inside to hear her, and Joe has to work, so the fort was played in for nearly a week, untill it rained, and I had to wash ALL those blankets, but, alas, no one actually slept in it! Maybe next summer! I love being a mother!

No comments: