March 16, 2008

The other morning, I woke up and wanted to wear red. Later, when getting Katie dressed, I put her in red also. We were matchy. Very cute. I then got an idea in my head that I should dress all my girls in red, since it is one color that we all have right now. We decided to have our picture taken. I think it's a fun thing that my girls are so willing to match me right now. I take advantage of the opportunities when ever they come. I know that in a few quick years, they will not be so excited about the idea. It was fun. Even Grandma "B" got into it.

"Guess what?" Emily loves to tell stories, especially to Katie, and in this picture thay seem to be in deep conversation and fervent thought.
Katie has Mommy's eyes, and everyone else has eyes for Katie.
We love our Grandma "B".

No comments: