June 1, 2010

Maggie's Dance Recital

I took the camera and video camera along to the Dress Rehersal for Maggie's Dance Recital.
She did great.... but as I suspected, she did even better at the actual recital!
She really enjoys her talent!
Here she is in her Ballet costume! So PRETTY!

They dance to the song, "Little One".
I don't think it was her favorite, cause it was slow and boring... but that is what ballet is!


Next she danced to "Route 66" for Jazz!
She Loved this one.... you can tell!
ALL SMILES, and none were fake!


"YEAAAAAHHH"


And... POSE!


See, HAPPY GIRL!

This is "Little One". Maggie is 2nd from the right.

This is "Route 66". She is AGAIN 2nd from the right!

The Whole Company performed at the beginning of the Recital, even the teachers!!

That was a real treat! I can not describe to you how awesome it was!!!! I was over whelmed!! Tears were streaming down my face! I had a very strong, reaffirment.... This is where Maggie is supposed to be!

What Energy, What Style, What Poise!

I love those Ladies!!!

I am so thankful that Maggie has such strong women role models outside the home!

2 comments:

Joe Green said...

I liked the Ballet one the best... but that's because I like Ballet better... but you did a wonderful job Miss Maggie...

Lacey Green said...

Thank you for your comment!