April 23, 2009

Maggie's Got Talent

Well, I wish I could post a video of the girls dancing, but something happened.
Here is Maggie and her good friend, Madaline.
Aren't they cute?!!






These little girls practiced so hard for this talent show. They used the song and routine from Studio's C Dance Acadamy's Ballet class that they both attended last year.
"Let's Get Together".
Everything was going great untill.... The MC bumped the CD player and stopped the song half way through. The girls stood there not knowing what to do, so they did their end pose, back to back. The audience clapped, and they got off the stage! The MC didn't even let them start again from the top. They didn't get to show off their routine! I was sooo mad, I had to go to the ladies room to cry!! When children put themselves out there, and try and practice like the dickens, they deserve to be shown the utmost respect! Take my word for it, they did amazing!!
I am very proud of my little girl!

No comments: