February 8, 2009

Lovin'


Some of these pictures were taking one my Dad's 76th Birthday! Others were takin on Uncle Brad's Birthday weekend when My Brother Larry and his new wifey, Jen came up for a visit. Thanks for the fun games!
My Little sister, Lindsay, with her daughter Jules....

My big Brother, Lincoln, with his son, Ashton.....
My Mother, Judy, with Lilli.....

My Dad, Robert, with Katie.....

Joe with Katie....

Logan and Emily......


Katie and Jules.....

My new sister-in-law, Jen, deep in thought during a game of "Bang".....

My big Brother, Larry.....with me in the background eating a cookie...

Ashton and Emily hangin out with Grandma!
I love pictures with extended family! We love our Grandparents, cousins and Aunts and Uncles! Thank you for filling are lives with so much love!

No comments: