November 24, 2008

Leaves are Falling All Around

So, I raked the leaves for the 4th time, and there was still leaves on the tree. I felt bad that I had raked three previous times without my girls helping. When they help I let them jump in the leaves and we have nice leaf fights. This time I left the leaves in a big pile in the front yard and waited for the girls to get home from school.
The following commensed right after they got home.

Maggie and Katie wanted to come help with the leafs, but Lilli and Emily were too busy

watching afternoon PBS to join in the fun, and boy what fun we had!


I LOVE building warm fuzzy memories with mt children. I love some nice fuzzy filters were appropriate for the pictures!

I have since raked 2 more times! All the leaves are finally down! Thank goodness!

No comments: