May 27, 2008

Lilli's Busy Day

I thought, since I had posted about Maggie's b-day, due to sooo many cute photos, I had better post about Lilli's b-day too. We also took a lot of cute photo's.

Lilli's teacher at school doesn't allow parties for birthdays, so I was bummed. I did get her to wear a crown to school though, that made her feel special.

We went as a family to pick Lilli up from school with her 8 ballons. Balloons are a tradition in our family as you might have guessed by now. After we picked her up we took her to get slurpee's, her favorite hot day treat.
Next was the Rec Center. Lilli wanted to go rock climbing. We didn't take Emi or Kate, so Joe and I could belay the girls without interuption. We climbed for an hour. The girls did great, reaching new heights. I even got to climb for a minute. It was great fun.


When we were through, we went out to dinner, Sizzlers, Lilli's favorite, because of the endless shrimp and ice-cream.(Just like her Momma).

After dinner we came home for presents and cake. Lilli's favorite presents were .....EVERYTHING! She really loved it all and gave everyone great big hugs!











During the "Happy Birthday" song, Lilli almost seemed sad... She wanted to make sure she had a wish to blow the candles out on. She did, and seemed very pleased she blew them all out.









Lilli had a great birthday! As did we all. Thanks Lil, for letting us have so much fun with you. We love you!
Here are some cute pictures of the fun day!




















The artist at work! Here is a little video of Kate with Emi and Mags on the trampoline. She is quite fearless. I'm afraid I will be watching her very closely this next year, she thinks she is as big as her sisters!

No comments: