February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

I got a great Valentine from Katie!! She rolled over after a diaper change, and started to crawl. At first I didn't reall think much of it, because she has sort-of crawled before. You know the kind of crawl where they move a bit and don't do it again. But this time was different, she kept going... slow and stead, she made it across the room. Here is a little video for you all to share in her first crawl.




Maggie also learned how to do something today. She was out riding her scooter, and all of a sudden she burst into the house with I huge smile on her face, and said "Guess What?" She then proceeded to show me what before I could even answer.....she blew a bubble with her gum. She has been practicing for about 6 months. She is very proud of herself, and i made a really big to do about it. It means a lot to Maggie when she learns she can do new things! She is growing up too fast.

No comments: